I'm a Words & Images Guy…
Trained as a graphic designer, established as a blogger and the kind of person who dives into photography, online video and podcasting projects, I’m keen on helping businesses and individuals use words and images to tell their story.
Whether it’s print or web, I am the person who works behind the scenes to make my clients look their best. I’ve worked with large companies, mom & pop operations, non-profits and individuals… I am the person who will make things work for you.
Here’s What I Do…
- custom graphic design – that might mean business cards and stationary, but it’s more often creating gorgeous e-books, dynamic marketing material and other visual items that effectively communicate.
- high-impact e-newsletters – if it’s not done right, it may as well be spam, so creating e-mail communications that are attractive, interesting and irresistibly clickable have become a mainstay of my business.
- blogging, social media & web presence – your identity on the Internet can be a lot more than a website — so whether it’s creating a compelling blog, establishing a genuine social media presence or redesigning a site, I offer unique insight and effective implementation methods based on knowledge and experience.
- writing - when it comes to how-to‘s and proposal summaries, I’ve logged thousands of hours, and I’ve also written travel articles, advertising copy, audio/video scripts and snappy email correspondence.
- presentations and training – possessing a DIY spirit of my own, I’m eager to share knowledge and break down the divides that form between disciplines, industries and departments.